Thursday 26 January 2012

Amy Winehouse + Couture = A fashion orgasm.

Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. It's hard enough to deal with the fact I can't attend any of the mesmerising shows but it hurts my soul to not touch, smell, or eyeball the beautiful creations let alone wear or dare I say it, own a design for myself. Although I have been metaphorically drooling over shots of some of the shows so far, I practically foamed at the mouth when I saw the Jean-Paul Gaultier show. A fan of Gaultier anyway, (his S/S11 collection inspired my tattoo fashion moment piece for uni) his show being all beehives and beauty spots left me clicking through the gallery I found at www.fashionising.com for a little too long. Gaultier injected a little bit of the late Amy Winehouse into his collection with collars replicating Amy's infamous Fred Perry polo shirts, tailoring his trademark corsets to reflect her 1950s style and even had models smoking on the runway to a soundtrack by the singer herself. I now present you with my favourite pieces from the show.










All images taken from www.fashionising.com
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my site something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my site?
    Koh-i-noor 144 2.0 mm 4190 6B Graphite Leads for Technical Drawing and Retouching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way which you wrote down this blog. My mother shopped Trapstar Puffer Jackets , >, Trapstar Bags and Men & Women Hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing Content i enjoyed watching i would like to suggest you look at this tool wwebelts.shop.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig