Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hello to you, Mr Beckham.



After stumbling upon this picture of David Beckham for the upcoming issue of Men's Health magazine, I just had to pay my respects to him. Not a fan of football or footballers in general I wouldn't usually dedicate a post to a man of his caliber but these suave pictures are worth a sentence or two. Styled as if he's hopped off the set of a 1950s film, David reminds us that a plain, white t-shirt, a rockabilly quiff and a hell of a lot of tattoos works every time. So guys, take note. It may even land you the cover of Men's Health.

David is launching his own line of men's underwear for high street store H&M. As with his other endorsements, Beckham is the model of the collection. He will grace our television screens with an advert for the collection, consisting of vests as well as briefs, aired on the 2nd of February. Not far from 40-years-old, I'd compare Mr Beckham to a fine wine. I didn't want to end the post with a cliche but he does get better with age!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig