Tuesday 10 September 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-two.





Hey kids, I know it's been over a month since my last post. I'm so naughty. It's not a valid excuse but some of you may know I've been lucky enough to complete an internship with the ASOS press office for five weeks. That obviously kept me very busy and it was an amazing experience. All the press girls were such wonderful, helpful people and I learnt loads (as well as bagged a few freebies which I'm sure will wriggle their way onto the ol' blog).

On Sunday it was my birthday and I turned the grand old age of twenty two. Plenty o' Taylor Swift was sung and plenty o' cocktails were drank and I unwrapped this beautiful Cambridge Satchel Company bag from my girl! Isn't he a stunner? I love him with all my heart and his name is Curtis.

Now moving down, you may have noticed the little fellas on my feet. They're sexy and they know it. As I co-ordinated them with this dress from Matalan, I thought it would be suitable to also match my hair to my wilderness surroundings. That explains the frizzy curls.

Do you like my newbies?



Don't let anyone dull your sparkle kids!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig